The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• pirated manga sites

• Somehow, we still tolerate each other. Eventually this will be the only forum left.
Somehow, we still tolerate each other. Eventually this will be the only forum left.
 #163130  by Don
 Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:57 am
Today I found out that the Chinese site I go for pirated manga says the English version of Naruto chapter 629 or whatever it's on is unavailable to people in my region because it violates copyrights. So apparently after they pirated another group's manga English translations (probably MangaPanda or whatever) they won't allow people in the English speaking regions to see it. But if you're in China it's probably still totally okay, at least I assume that's why the hyperlinks are still on the top of the page.

I mean, I understand people put these notices to pretend they actually know what's going on about law and stuff, but they could at least pretend it's the Chinese version that wasn't available to the English-speaking region.