The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• New Bond Trailer, I can't WAIT for this movie

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #101427  by Julius Seeker
 Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:23 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl5WHj0bZ2Q

500,000 views in two weeks, that must be some kind of record.

I haven't been this excited about a Bond movie since before Goldeneye's release. I was raised on Bond movies, and I loved the two Timothy Dalton flicks, Goldeneye came over a half a decade after License to Kill. I really liked Dalton as Bond, and it was a shame that the early 90's dispute occured: what happened was that Dalton was set to work on a film in 91, but during that time a dispute arose over the ownership of the franchise, and in 1994 Dalton excersized a right within his contract to resign from the role, and the next year Brosnan replaced him; people either seem to like or hate Brosnan's movies. Then there are those who liked only Goldeneye, and oddly enough they all seem to be videogame fans =P

Unlike the Brosnan flicks, this new one looks like it will actually be much more along the lines of the older movies, and less like a typical generic action flick. Another bright side is that the film will have up to date production values.