The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Jessica Biel vs. The World

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.

#122887  by Zeus
 Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:01 pm
Kupek wrote:We've done this before, but I actually had fun with Blade 3. Ryan Reynolds finally gave the series some intentional humor, and Jessica Biel is the most attractive human on the planet. The other two had no Biel, and took themselves far too seriously. I can only take so much of Snipes glowering and growling.
Biel is #2 behind Laetitia for me :-)

Humour I"m OK with. Triple H powerbombing someone I'm not. And the main villan? WOW he sucked.

#122896  by SineSwiper
 Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:13 pm
Why? She has no tits. I could think of several women in front of her: Scarlett Johansson, Angelina Jolie, Mariah Carey, Scarlett Johansson, Drew Barrymore, Hillary Duff, Scarlett Johansson again, Jennifer Love Hewitt, etc., etc., etc.

#122899  by RentCavalier
 Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:07 pm
Hilary Duff? What are you, a pedophile?

#122905  by Kupek
 Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:32 pm
SineSwiper wrote:Why? She has no tits. I could think of several women in front of her: Scarlett Johansson, Angelina Jolie, Mariah Carey, Scarlett Johansson, Drew Barrymore, Hillary Duff, Scarlett Johansson again, Jennifer Love Hewitt, etc., etc., etc.
Because she's in fantastic, amazing shape and she stays that way. And I'm a sucker for her smile.

Again, Blade 3: yup, the villain sucked. I don't think we disagree on quality of Blade 3, I think we disagree on the quality of the first two. After being disappointed twice, when I saw Blade 3 all I wanted was a bit of fun, and I wasn't taking it seriously at all.

#122911  by SineSwiper
 Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:31 am
Disappointed twice? The first movie was great. Good story, good fights, lots of style, good soundtrack. I'm mean when Blade puts his stunner shades on, the fucking music starts!

The second had a lot of potential, and the first 45 minutes or so looks like the making of a good film: really cool villains, vamps and Blade working together (uneasily), everybody with their own speciality. But, the forced twists, laughable physics, and wrestling moves really degraded the rest of the movie.
RentCavalier wrote:Hilary Duff? What are you, a pedophile?
Uhhh, no. She's 21. You know, YOUR AGE! Actually, she's OLDER than you.

And she's done something to her face recently. Looks like Botox or cosmetic cheek surgery. Maybe she just needs a sandwich.

#122919  by Zeus
 Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:51 pm
SineSwiper wrote:Why? She has no tits. I could think of several women in front of her: Scarlett Johansson, Angelina Jolie, Mariah Carey, Scarlett Johansson, Drew Barrymore, Hillary Duff, Scarlett Johansson again, Jennifer Love Hewitt, etc., etc., etc.
I hope you're not talking about Biel's lack of tities. They're a large C or D, all natural

#122928  by SineSwiper
 Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:32 pm
Well, she hides them well, sorta like Julia Roberts hides the fact that she has lips as big as Jolie. (Which one flaunts them? Jolie. Which one's the sex symbol? Jolie.)

Anyway, she's tanned, which I don't like. It makes her face like one color. And her hair is the same color. It's like one brown mess.

I like my women pasty white. Hell, if you want a Jessica, give me Jessica Alba. Damn, I forgot how hot she is. Just give me her and Christina Aguilera in a room together...

See, I could think of 50 chicks more attractive than Biel.
Kupek wrote:Because she's in fantastic, amazing shape and she stays that way.
Careful. Your "I DO FIFTY PUSHUPS A DAY!" is showing.

#122932  by Kupek
 Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:34 pm
I know, right? Like in this picture: http://artfiles.art.com/images/-/Jessic ... 99946.jpeg I'm just thinking, "Where are her breasts? I can't see them."

As for preferring women who are in shape... that's a bad thing? Most women - actually, most people - are not in good shape. Even if they're not overweight, they're still not in good shape. A lot of celebrities are like this. This is one reason why I'm not attracted to Angolina Jolie. She's a coat hanger with lips. Anytime you see a profile, she is frighteningly skinny. That's not attractive. I am physically attracted to women who are fit.

Jessica Biel is gorgeous, no doubt, but she's also not afraid of carrying some muscle mass. She's the antithesis of the anorexic Hollywood woman. And that is beautiful.

Also... 50 pushups is a warmup.

#122933  by SineSwiper
 Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:40 pm
You obviously missed the SNL reference.

And Jolie, like a lot of actresses, looked a lot better when she had some extra weight to her. I don't like the trend of going too skinny, either. Women should have some curves to them, and not go in a straight line from shoulder to feet.

Though, women that workout tend to have less fat where it counts, and for some reason gyms and tanning beds just seem to go hand in hand.

#122936  by Andrew, Killer Bee
 Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:55 pm
Not a Biel fan, myself. I think she's got sort of a mean-looking face.

#122944  by kent
 Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:52 am
Andrew, Killer Bee wrote:Not a Biel fan, myself. I think she's got sort of a mean-looking face.
her skin tone is really weird, i was never able to describe it but i think Sine's got it right, it's the way it contrasts with her hair. does not work for me at all.

Elisha Cuthbert, please.

#122952  by Zeus
 Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:49 pm
Andrew, Killer Bee wrote:Not a Biel fan, myself. I think she's got sort of a mean-looking face.
She does have a bit of a butter face (everything "but her" face). But that body is so insanely awesome it doesn't matter

#122953  by Zeus
 Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:56 pm
Holy crap, Kup. Look at the size of those boobies in that pic. That pic actually proves she has AT LEAST a large C, I think they're actually Ds.

7th Heaven tried to hide her boobies but ever since her Playboy spread? She's been flaunting that awesome rack any time she can. That's her meal ticket and she knows it. Have you never seen I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry? You will NEVER doubt that Holy Grail of a body ever again after watching that two minute scene in that flick. Fucking Adam Sandler, luckiest fuck on the planet....

Here's a pic to show what she's got:

That's the one from when she did the Playboy spread when she was 18

You can see the rest at Chickipedia. The Maxim spread from last year was very, very nice

#122957  by RentCavalier
 Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:56 pm
That pic is far hotter than it has any right to be.

I mean...THAT'S the seventh heaven girl? Oh Lord, I've found religion again.

#122961  by SineSwiper
 Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:38 pm
Again, I'm not debating that Biel can't be hot. I'm just saying that nobody can say that she is the 2nd hottest living chick on the planet. There are plenty before her.

#122967  by Kupek
 Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:36 pm
SineSwiper wrote:Again, I'm not debating that Biel can't be hot. I'm just saying that nobody can say that she is the 2nd hottest living chick on the planet. There are plenty before her.
The record will show I did not say that.

I said she's the first.

And you're all crazy. She has a beautiful face. Although I am attracted to her because there's something unique about her face. Maybe what I'm attracted to is what you guys don't like.

But, doesn't matter. Biel good.

#122968  by RentCavalier
 Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:12 pm
I really like Rachel Weiss.

#122970  by Lox
 Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:18 pm
I have to agree with Kupek. I don't know that I'd rank her at the #1 spot on my list, but she's definitely near the top. I don't get the face hate either. I always thought she had a very pretty face.

#122972  by SineSwiper
 Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:15 pm
Really? Better than this?:

#122976  by Blotus
 Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:21 pm
OMG agree with me or you're an idiot.

Wait... internet. Right.

#122977  by SineSwiper
 Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:26 pm
Black Lotus wrote:OMG agree with me or you're an idiot.

Wait... internet. Right.
We're just having a friendly discussion here. Childish? Maybe.

But, I just can't believe people's opinion on this manner can be this varied. Do we live in a world where people exist that don't think Carmen Electra is hot?

#122978  by Kupek
 Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:08 am
Scarlett Johansson is also beautiful - and I don't use that word lightly. But compare her legs to Biel's: http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2007- ... 787333.jpg

Biel's legs have shape. Because her legs have some muscle.

#122979  by Shellie
 Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:25 am
Ok, I can contribute too :) I love Liv Tyler...her flawless looking skin and dark hair and lips..

#122980  by Imakeholesinu
 Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:50 am
Zeus wrote:
Kupek wrote:We've done this before, but I actually had fun with Blade 3. Ryan Reynolds finally gave the series some intentional humor, and Jessica Biel is the most attractive human on the planet. The other two had no Biel, and took themselves far too seriously. I can only take so much of Snipes glowering and growling.
Biel is #2 behind Laetitia for me :-)

Humour I"m OK with. Triple H powerbombing someone I'm not. And the main villan? WOW he sucked.
Seen London?

#122981  by Oracle
 Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:52 am
Seraphina wrote:Ok, I can contribute too :) I love Liv Tyler...her flawless looking skin and dark hair and lips..
Look's like we have the same taste in women!

#122982  by Eric
 Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:37 am
I like where this thread is going.

#122983  by Andrew, Killer Bee
 Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:33 am
SineSwiper wrote:Do we live in a world where people exist that don't think Carmen Electra is hot?
I recognise that Carmen Electra has components a lot of other people would judge as hot, but I don't find her to be so at all. She looks like a doll to me.

Scarlett is sexy, but I am again not a huge fan of her face.

Liv Tyler is gorgeous.

(I think Kupek has a muscle fetish.)

#122984  by Imakeholesinu
 Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:38 am
Sorry, Keira and Sienna beat everyone hands down. Except for the lovely Elizabeth Hurley.

#122985  by Blotus
 Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:46 am
Keira is a fucking rake.

#122990  by Kupek
 Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:37 pm
It's not a muscle fetish, dude. It's recognizing what constitutes quality.

#122991  by SineSwiper
 Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:32 pm
Yes, because Scarlett's knees are FAR too pointy, right?

#122993  by bovine
 Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:41 pm
Andrew, Killer Bee wrote:
SineSwiper wrote:Do we live in a world where people exist that don't think Carmen Electra is hot?
I recognise that Carmen Electra has components a lot of other people would judge as hot, but I don't find her to be so at all. She looks like a doll to me.

Scarlett is sexy, but I am again not a huge fan of her face.

Liv Tyler is gorgeous.

(I think Kupek has a muscle fetish.)
I'm with you 100% on this one. Her face is just weird and I'm (sorry to say this, but it's truly how I feel) too personality focused. Up until a recent moment, I totally did not understand why people thought all these actresses were so attractive. However, Gwyneth Paltrow as Pepper Potts was something else. Apparently personality can easily be replaced by freckles. Who knew?

#123064  by SineSwiper
 Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:17 pm
Hmm...well, to continue the thread, here's JLH:

#123071  by bovine
 Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:15 am
tube top and leather pants? Was that ever awesome?

#123073  by Imakeholesinu
 Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:10 am
Rachel Leigh Cook...Now that is perfection.

Oh, and these chicks...

http://www.doubleviking.com/why-italian ... 670-p.html

#123076  by SineSwiper
 Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:54 am
Hmmm...when you have pictures of Italian women, you include pictures of Monica Bellucci! Fucking morons. I won't even bother with pictures, just linkage: http://images.google.com/images?q=Monica+Bellucci

#123083  by Zeus
 Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:17 am
SineSwiper wrote:Hmmm...when you have pictures of Italian women, you include pictures of Monica Bellucci! Fucking morons. I won't even bother with pictures, just linkage: http://images.google.com/images?q=Monica+Bellucci
I could not agree more. MAN is she hot, even at what, 43 or so?

#123137  by SineSwiper
 Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:58 am
Andrew, Killer Bee wrote:Did you read the post? They did!
Sorry, I wasn't reading the text of the article, though technically, they still didn't include any pictures of Monica Bellucci. (Of course, neither did I.)

#123140  by Andrew, Killer Bee
 Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:15 am
I'm not sure what your definition of "technically" is. Are you quibbling because they didn't include multiple pictures? Because they did have one:

#123152  by SineSwiper
 Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:38 pm
Didn't really recognize her.

Since Mariah Carey was on my list, and I happened to spot this pic on Fark:

#123161  by Imakeholesinu
 Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:05 am
SineSwiper wrote:Didn't really recognize her.

Since Mariah Carey was on my list, and I happened to spot this pic on Fark:

Why do her boobs look so blurry? Photoshopped? I'd still bone her. Like her video says, she'll hunt me down because it's private between her and I.

Touching her body...I am.