The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Tropic Thunder - Best movie of the year?

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #125206  by Mully
 Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:44 am
Tropic Thunder comes out today(!?) and I'm excited. I don't know if I'll see it soon (read: broke), but it looks like a fantastic movie that is acclaiming rave reviews.

Read up for yourselves, I'm busy at work.

Surprise cameos by Mathew McConaughey and Tom Cruise, which Tom Cruise supposedly has an amazing role.

#125209  by Lox
 Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:57 am
It can't be movie of the year because it doesn't involve Batman fighting the Joker. ;)

Actually, I am looking forward to it. RDJ's stuff looks hilarious.

#125213  by Zeus
 Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:17 am
I think Stiller and Co have earned another film from me based on faith alone.

#125259  by kali o.
 Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:55 pm
I haven't heard much about it...I'll probably just download a cam of it.

Speaking of movies, no one really talked about Step Brothers....maybe I was just in a fucked up mood, but I laughed my ass off.

#125268  by Zeus
 Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:35 pm
kali o. wrote:I haven't heard much about it...I'll probably just download a cam of it.

Speaking of movies, no one really talked about Step Brothers....maybe I was just in a fucked up mood, but I laughed my ass off.
I may have gone to seen it on a cheap night for some cheap thrills, but I've been so busy I haven't had a chance to do anything in a month. But I certainly wouldn't say no to it, those guys are funny......most of the time
 #125271  by SineSwiper
 Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:24 pm
Mully wrote:Surprise cameos by Mathew McConaughey and Tom Cruise, which Tom Cruise supposedly has an amazing role.
Well, fuck, you ruined the surprise :)