The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Clone Wars

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #125469  by bovine
 Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:29 am
So I bravely went and saw the movie (I am brave btw). Now, do you think it would be good? The premise of rescuing a Hutt child sounds a little weak, but damn if the trailers didn't look good. Sadly it was awful. Just horrible on the (insert my entire full name here) scale of movie scores, I give it a solid 4/10.

Fight scenes were alright, Ventress was scary/hot, new jedi was lame, banter between all jedi was terrible, didn't ever get to actually hear the Hutt child's name because EVERYONE had a nickname for it, droids were also horrid (why do they even talk?!?!!?), but the clones were pretty cool.

DO NOT SEE.

#125470  by Andrew, Killer Bee
 Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:57 am
I feel that the conversation I had with my cousin Jeff this morning, as follows, is relevant:
Jeff: Fucking Lucas.
He's now pissing on the grave that he's already moonwalked over.
me: Haha!
Jeff: Remember Matt's call about the fate of Darth Maul?
"There's a floor!"
And that he'd get sewn back up.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:CyborgDarthMaul.jpg
Robot pants!
me: Oh WHAT THE FUCK. Is that canon?!!
Jeff: Hahaha!
Who cares?
It's over man.
Star Wars is over.
We lost.

#125473  by SineSwiper
 Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:41 am
Yeah, who's idea was it to create a kiddie cartoon out of this? They could have at least gone serious like the, uhhhh, other Clone Wars series.

Oh yeah, it was Lucas' idea. Nowadays, everything Lucas touches turns to shit. He must be proud to have a super-power like that.

Star Trek is next, folks! They've already beaten it and pissed on it with Voyager and Enterprise. Now, it's going to be a Melrose Place type of college series. CAN'T WAIT!