The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Random manga.

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #151854  by Eric
 Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:55 am
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/school_da ... 001/1.html

I don't want to reveal anything about this, but if you're bored, or you ever casually read manga, read this one, 12 chapters long, and....well words can't describe it really even if it doesn't appear worth reading at first or even second glance, just stick with it to the end.
 #151859  by Flip
 Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:18 am
Ha, i know today will be a boring one at work so i'll read and give you my opinion.
 #151863  by Flip
 Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:11 pm
Yea it was a quick little read:
Spoiler: show
And i enjoyed it, but it seems to fall into the typical Japanese manga formula where girls are fucking nuts. I feel like ive seen this story before. The aloof guy who somehow has two gorgeous girls going for him and then they go psycho. I figured thats where it was leading, they didnt hide the climax very well. Anyways, not a bad waste of a few hours.
 #151864  by Eric
 Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:28 pm
Flip wrote:Yea it was a quick little read:

And i enjoyed it, but it seems to fall into the typical Japanese manga formula where girls are fucking nuts. I feel like ive seen this story before. The aloof guy who somehow has two gorgeous girls going for him and then they go psycho. I figured thats where it was leading, they didnt hide the climax very well. Anyways, not a bad waste of a few hours.[/spoiler]

Really, cause.
Spoiler: show
I was totally mind fucked by that ending rofl. Like I've read a few harem type mangas where a guy falls for someone and then he falls back with his lifelong friend, and other stuff like that where a guy has to choose between 2 girls or more. But the last 2 chapters caught me completely off guard. When she pulled out the clever I was like "wtf!? WTF WTF?!" and the final chapter with the little sister crying. Like the first 10 chapters didn't prepare me for the last 2, I was totally caught off guard by that.