The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Superman is back!

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #153666  by Eric
 Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:03 pm
Looks like they're trying too hard to be Dark Knight, we'll see though.
 #153669  by Lox
 Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:09 pm
Looks good to me. It's definitely better than the Superman Returns suit and I expect the movie will be a lot better, too.
 #153672  by Kupek
 Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:27 pm
I don't like the texturing on the suit, but Superman Returns had that, too. We'll see about the movie, though. I actually liked Superman Returns. It had good casting, I liked the acting, the dialogue was good, but just... not much happened. It was mostly focused on, well, Superman's return. It was surprisingly more character driven than most superhero movies.
 #153675  by Lox
 Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:51 pm
I liked Brandon Routh and Kevin Spacey, but I didn't like Lois' casting at all. Also, I didn't like that the villain was, yet again, Lex Luthor and that his diabolical plan was to create real estate. Ahhhhh... villainous. haha (Yes, I know that it was going to flood the US and kill lots of people, but overall it just felt like a lame plan to me.)

I know plenty of people that liked it though. It just wasn't my ideal Superman movie.