The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• I saw "Traffic" on Saturday.

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #43548  by Little Washu
 Tue Apr 10, 2001 2:25 pm
<div style='font: 11pt Modern; text-align: left; '>Two words:

ULTRA BORING!

The two people next to me left. I don't blame them, I almost fell a sleep. "Drugs are bad, m'kay." Yea I get it. Where's the drama? Or anything interesting? I don't want to say it was bad but the movie was Fucking super-dull. It won for best screen play? What a joke. I can't believe it was nominated for anything. Wow. Best direction? What a load of shit. I can see why Benecio Del Toro won because he rules! He played his role very believable, other than that... BLAH!

If you want to see an actual GOOD drug movie see "Rush" or "Requiem for a Dream"...

Mega ultra super dullitude!

Drugs are bad, m'kay...</div>

#43551  by G-man Joe
 Tue Apr 10, 2001 2:34 pm
<div style='font: 11pt "comic sans MS", Modern; text-align: left; '>Hehehehe! I knew ~you~ wouldn't like it.</div>
 #43553  by Little Washu
 Tue Apr 10, 2001 2:40 pm
<div style='font: 11pt Modern; text-align: left; '>Just because I have a drug related background has absolutely nothing to do with my views on the movie. What they depicted was right on the mark from what I've witnessed myself (the sweaty kid that's super high for instance. I've seen people like that.) But the movie itself was still boring as shit. So don't try and relate the two. The movie is boring because it is, and that's that.</div>
 #43554  by G-man Joe
 Tue Apr 10, 2001 2:47 pm
<div style='font: 11pt "comic sans MS", Modern; text-align: left; '>You know why a lot of us liked it? Coz it was something none of us knew. To tell you the truth, it was a side I've never thought about. To you it's nothing coz you know that world. For most of us, it's quite a revelation. We've read about it but we've never seen it acted out. I'm babbling but I think you know what I'm trying to say.

Well, I didn't mean to sound insulting but I still wasn't surprized you didn't like it.</div>