The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Everyone check out Polotricks by Sepultura (from their new album)... it's something you metal-heads and you punks can listen to together in harmony since it features Jello Biafra from the Dead Kennedys on lead vocals.

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #43568  by ManaMan
 Wed Apr 11, 2001 2:06 am
<div style='font: 12pt Helvetica, Modern; text-align: left; '>Everyone check out Polotricks by Sepultura (from their new album)... it's something you metal-heads and you punks can listen to together in harmony since it features Jello Biafra from the Dead Kennedys on lead vocals.</div>

#43572  by El Kabong
 Wed Apr 11, 2001 11:26 am
<div style='font: 12pt Arial, Modern; text-align: left; '>Interesting... so it's good?</div>

#43577  by Gilder
 Wed Apr 11, 2001 2:29 pm
<div style='font: 12pt Modern; text-align: left; '>"SEPULNATION!!! RISE!!!! RISE!!!!" I think these guys are the same band I listened to when I was a kid, one thing about the album, it is funny to listen to for the first couple of times =)</div>

#43582  by ManaMan
 Wed Apr 11, 2001 3:20 pm
<div style='font: 12pt Helvetica, Modern; text-align: left; '>Find out for yourself.</div>