The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Time for another addition of 'Barret's Dumb Music Trivia Question of the Week."

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #43993  by Imakeholesinu
 Tue Apr 24, 2001 1:59 pm
<div style='font: 10pt Arial, Modern; text-align: left; '>*plays a kazoo*

Ok, here's the question, are you all ready?

Who was the lead singer from 'Sneaker Pimps' before she was dropped by the group after the Spawn Soundtrack hit the shelves?

This has been another addition of 'Barret's Dumb Music Triva Question of the Week' brought to you in part by <a href="video.entropic.nu/thoughts">I must not think bad thoughts</a>.</div>

#44002  by Gentz
 Tue Apr 24, 2001 6:11 pm
<div style='font: 11pt arial, Modern; text-align: left; '>Not really a fan of the Sneaker Pimps, but you forgot your "http://" in your link</div>

#44007  by SineSwiper
 Wed Apr 25, 2001 1:56 am
<div style='font: 11pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light", Modern; text-align: left; '>Oh, was that the reason why she quit? That sucks. The new Sneaker Pimps album is Line of Flight (Sneaker Pimps minus Kelli Dayton) trying to sing themselves, and it's not as good.</div>
 #44013  by Imakeholesinu
 Wed Apr 25, 2001 12:05 pm
<div style='font: 10pt Arial, Modern; text-align: left; '>Oh well, the link is in my footer anyway so it really doesn't matter.</div>
 #44014  by Imakeholesinu
 Wed Apr 25, 2001 12:07 pm
<div style='font: 10pt Arial, Modern; text-align: left; '>From what I hear is that they kicked her out of the band, but now she's producing records and makes more $$$ than the band could ever imagine, ain't that funny?</div>

#44015  by SineSwiper
 Wed Apr 25, 2001 2:26 pm
<div style='font: 11pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light", Modern; text-align: left; '>Kicked her out of the band? That's nearly suicidal. What band name does she go by now?</div>
 #44018  by Imakeholesinu
 Wed Apr 25, 2001 3:14 pm
<div style='font: 10pt Arial, Modern; text-align: left; '>She works for a record label (the name escapes me at the moment though).</div>
 #44102  by Imakeholesinu
 Fri Apr 27, 2001 3:36 pm
<div style='font: 10pt Arial, Modern; text-align: left; '>Amazing, but the guys have gotten along fine without her. Pick up <I>Lost In Space Drum 'n Bass 2000</I> to hear one of their songs without her.</div>