The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Hehehe I just got done watching six string samurai again.  I love that movie.  It's a 2 hour music video for the red elvises.  who are a great band by the way...I'm going to see them this weekend.  they always play here.

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #44160  by Derithian
 Mon Apr 30, 2001 11:07 pm
<div style='font: italic bold 14pt Modern; text-align: left; '>Hehehe I just got done watching six string samurai again. I love that movie. It's a 2 hour music video for the red elvises. who are a great band by the way...I'm going to see them this weekend. they always play here.</div>

#44163  by Crono
 Tue May 01, 2001 1:37 am
<div style='font: 12pt Arial, Modern; text-align: left; '>It's one of my favorite movies, and definitely a cult classic. Did they ever make a DVD of it?</div>

#44170  by WolfSamurai
 Tue May 01, 2001 7:45 am
<div style='font: 14pt Agatha, Modern; text-align: left; '>Yeah, I've got it on DVD.</div>

#44227  by Crono
 Thu May 03, 2001 6:27 pm
<div style='font: 12pt Arial, Modern; text-align: left; '>Sweet! I'd seemed to have remembered you owning one. (runs out to local store).</div>
 #44229  by WolfSamurai
 Thu May 03, 2001 7:10 pm
<div style='font: 14pt Agatha, Modern; text-align: left; '>"Who are you?"

"Death."

"Cool."</div>

#44242  by Gentz
 Fri May 04, 2001 2:53 pm
<div style='font: 11pt arial, Modern; text-align: left; '>Haha. That movie rocked all possible ass</div>