The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• *LOL* Holy fuck... I was reluctant to rent Final Destination at a friend's urging, but I'm glad I did...

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #44338  by Blotus
 Mon May 07, 2001 9:33 pm
<div style='font: 10pt "arial narrow", Modern; text-align: left; padding: 0% 5% 0% 5%; '>The part with the chick getting hit by the bus was <b>CLASSIC!</b> I know it's a nice, innocent girl dying... but fuck! That was one of the funniest things I've ever seen! My slow-motion button on my VCR has never gotten so much use...</div>

#44340  by Zeus
 Mon May 07, 2001 11:05 pm
<div style='font: 10pt "Arial bold", Modern; text-align: left; '>Yeah, that did rule. Unfortunately, the rest of it sucked</div>

#44344  by Lox
 Mon May 07, 2001 11:17 pm
<div style='font: bold 9pt Modern; text-align: left; '>Hey, I agree with that! :)</div>
 #44346  by Ganath
 Tue May 08, 2001 12:41 am
<div style='font: 12pt Modern; text-align: left; '>I mean, take I think was one of the first deaths...

Some water seeps into the bathroom, he slips on it, a wire whips out of nowhere, wraps around his neck, drags him into the bathtub, and he can't get up because of his wet feet, and he chokes to death... COME ON PEOPLE! Couldn't they have just replaced the rest of the deaths with more busses?</div>

#44348  by SineSwiper
 Tue May 08, 2001 2:00 am
<div style='font: 11pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light", Modern; text-align: left; '>Oh, I dunno. It definately had a good edge-of-your-seat factor.</div>

#44360  by ManaMan
 Tue May 08, 2001 9:48 am
<div style='font: 12pt Helvetica, Modern; text-align: left; '>bah, that movie was Waaaayyy to predictable.</div>

#44362  by Blotus
 Tue May 08, 2001 10:59 am
<div style='font: 10pt "arial narrow", Modern; text-align: left; padding: 0% 5% 0% 5%; '>Agreed.</div>

#44371  by Gentz
 Tue May 08, 2001 2:10 pm
<div style='font: 11pt arial, Modern; text-align: left; '>The only good side to the movie is that you get to watch its hopelessly moronic characters die in bizarre and painful fashions</div>

#44375  by Torgo
 Tue May 08, 2001 2:42 pm
<div style='font: 9pt Arial, Modern; text-align: left; '>Amen. You can see Death really had fun with these people.</div>

#44395  by Derithian
 Tue May 08, 2001 7:53 pm
<div style='font: italic bold 14pt Modern; text-align: left; '>I still like the coffe cup creacking and the skewering yourself when you pul a rag to stop the bleeding from the shard of a computer that hit your neck.....That death was waaaay to complicated.....I liked the end tho....That was so ass hole...That means i</div>