The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Just had to see Tomb Raider to see how bad it was... sure enough, one of the worst movies I've ever seen (seriously). But it was a funny kind of bad...

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #45232  by Blotus
 Sat Jun 23, 2001 2:29 pm
<div style='font: 10pt "arial narrow"; text-align: left; padding: 0% 5% 0% 5%; '>Just had to see Tomb Raider to see how bad it was... sure enough, one of the worst movies I've ever seen (seriously). But it was a funny kind of bad...</div>

#45247  by S.Cody2
 Sun Jun 24, 2001 10:13 am
<div style='font: 14pt Plakatbau; text-align: left; '>'Funny' in the sense that you're still alive after seeing it yet it seems as though your life has lost all meaning?</div>

#45249  by Blotus
 Sun Jun 24, 2001 12:57 pm
<div style='font: 10pt "arial narrow"; text-align: left; padding: 0% 5% 0% 5%; '>No, because of all the just plan stupid parts in the movie (Like Lara turning that mid-air knife around by the blade indstead of the handle).</div>

#45271  by Kupek
 Mon Jun 25, 2001 12:52 am
<div style='font: 10pt Verdana, Tahoma; text-align: left; padding: 0% 10% 0% 10%; '>And I just got a root canal to see how much it would hurt.</div>