The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Fast and the Furious music question

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #45308  by Chockboard
 Tue Jun 26, 2001 6:43 am
<div style='font: 10pt arial; text-align: left; '>Anybody know what the name of the heavy metal song played during the scene where the LAPD busts in on the asian racer's house? I checked the back of the soundtrack and somehow I don't think it's on there.</div>

#45309  by Lox
 Tue Jun 26, 2001 8:54 am
<div style='font: bold 9pt ; text-align: left; '>That would be Dope. Song is Pig Society. I have their album. It's pretty damned good.</div>

#45321  by Chockboard
 Tue Jun 26, 2001 3:40 pm
<div style='font: 10pt arial; text-align: left; '>Many thanks. Wish they'd make multiple soundtracks for movies like this, one hip hop, one techno, one rock, cause all that ever gets put on the soundtrack is the rap.</div>

#45337  by Chockboard
 Wed Jun 27, 2001 7:30 am
<div style='font: 10pt arial; text-align: left; '>I was actually looking for Debonair, but dug Pig Society too.</div>

#45346  by Lox
 Wed Jun 27, 2001 10:13 pm
<div style='font: bold 9pt ; text-align: left; '>Both good songs. Was Pig Society the one from the movie? I can't remember for the life of me now. :)</div>

#45347  by Chockboard
 Wed Jun 27, 2001 11:04 pm
<div style='font: 10pt arial; text-align: left; '>Nope, was Debonair. Been wondering what that song was for awhile, used to be Rhino's ECW entrance theme and I wanted it from back then.</div>