The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Tycho Brahe was right.. (Tomb Raider)

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #45407  by Tessian
 Sun Jul 01, 2001 10:22 pm
<div style='font: 11pt Dominion; text-align: left; '>I forgot to say anything about this back on Monday after I saw it... but Tycho (Penny Arcade) was right. I left that movie feeling like I had just lost the will to live. Well alright,, not THAT bad. But seriously, the ending of the movie gave me that "what the hell did I miss?!" feeling. I felt like I had missed something, that I had blacked out during the movie and missed a scene that would have made the ending make some sense. Tycho was also right in the sense that it seemed like 1/2 of the world knew Croft's father... I just couldn't buy into that.
Now I know you're all thinking of my track record with movies lately and yes, I did see it with Elise.. but No, I didn't lose focus on the movie long enough for something to slip by :) Hell, if you saw the movie you know what I'm talking about.
Don't get me wrong though.. I think it was a pretty decent movie. Action was good, I think Angelina did the best she could (and then some)... but the ending just ruined it. If I had missed the last 5 minutes of the film, I would have been much happier :)</div>

#45414  by Blotus
 Mon Jul 02, 2001 6:55 pm
<div style='font: 10pt "arial narrow"; text-align: left; padding: 0% 5% 0% 5%; '>"The ending ruined it"? Don't forget the beginning and middle either.</div>

#45415  by Tessian
 Mon Jul 02, 2001 9:02 pm
<div style='font: 11pt Dominion; text-align: left; '>The action was good. I was satisfied with the movie up until the last 5 minutes, then I cried</div>

#45428  by SineSwiper
 Tue Jul 03, 2001 11:35 am
<div style='font: 11pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light"; text-align: left; '>It just proves one thing: You were not staring at her tits long enough.</div>
 #45435  by Tessian
 Tue Jul 03, 2001 2:13 pm
<div style='font: 11pt Dominion; text-align: left; '>Just most of the time they were's Angoliana's ;)

Much more enjoyable when they are there for you to touch</div>