The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• This site is pretty fun. Dream movie castings for the likes of Dark Knight Returns, X-Men (yeah, it was really made, but he has some interesting choices), Dark Tower series, and a few others.

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #45546  by Kupek
 Sun Jul 08, 2001 1:41 pm
<div style='font: 10pt Verdana, Tahoma; text-align: left; padding: 0% 10% 0% 10%; '><b>Link:</b> <a href="http://widgett.home.mindspring.com/html ... ts.html</a>

This site is pretty fun. Dream movie castings for the likes of Dark Knight Returns, X-Men (yeah, it was really made, but he has some interesting choices), Dark Tower series, and a few others.</div>

#45547  by Kupek
 Sun Jul 08, 2001 1:44 pm
<div style='font: 10pt Verdana, Tahoma; text-align: left; padding: 0% 10% 0% 10%; '>Well, his casting for Susan from Wizard and Glass (Natalie Portman) is horrible.</div>

#45579  by Darx
 Tue Jul 10, 2001 2:34 am
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>Not that it matters...but wasn't Susan blond?</div>

#45582  by Kupek
 Tue Jul 10, 2001 1:31 pm
<div style='font: 10pt Verdana, Tahoma; text-align: left; padding: 0% 10% 0% 10%; '>Yes, she was. I'd say it does matter, 'cause I was not thinking of a burnette the entire time. Yeah, she could dye her hair, but she just does't look at all like what I was thinking.</div>

#45583  by Eric
 Tue Jul 10, 2001 2:41 pm
<div style='font: 11pt ; text-align: left; '>yep</div>