The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Saw Final Fantasy, I liked the movie just fine it had so many Final Fantasy features it was easy to understand! Errr.....however I know ALOT of people in the theater were confused as to what the hell was going on.

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #45605  by Eric
 Fri Jul 13, 2001 5:30 pm
<div style='font: 11pt ; text-align: left; '>Saw Final Fantasy, I liked the movie just fine it had so many Final Fantasy features it was easy to understand! Errr.....however I know ALOT of people in the theater were confused as to what the hell was going on.</div>

#45606  by Manshoon
 Fri Jul 13, 2001 10:41 pm
<div style='font: 14pt "Times New Roman"; text-align: left; '>I mostly agree with S.Cody on this one. Great visuals, but the movie was chock full of cliches and plot holes. Overall it was decent, but it could've been a lot better.</div>

#45615  by Tessian
 Sat Jul 14, 2001 12:45 am
<div style='font: 11pt Dominion; text-align: left; '>Yeah, took my sis to see it and she was Very confused. She even played FF7 too (well,, tried to)</div>

#45616  by Kupek
 Sat Jul 14, 2001 1:19 am
<div style='font: 10pt Verdana, Tahoma; text-align: left; padding: 0% 10% 0% 10%; '>Yes, it was, but I really didn't care. I enjoyed it.</div>