The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Cruel Intentions.....

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #46567  by Imakeholesinu
 Sat Aug 25, 2001 11:14 am
<div style='font: 10pt Arial; text-align: left; '>I was expecting something on the lines of American Pie when I watched this last night. Apparently my roommmate had borrowed it and my Idle Hands DVD is back in St. Louis cause some idiot replaced it with a Burned copy of Diablo 2. Anyway, after getting pissed that I couldn't see Jessica Alba, I popped in Intentions for the next best actress...Sarah Michelle Geller (yeah I know you guys hate her cause of her personality, but she's still nice to look at, like most of the scenary here, just as long as you can see through all the smoke.). I must say, this movie was excellent! I absolutley thought it had supurb acting, and intriguing plot line and an ending that was totally unexpected and unforseeable. I had a hard time of telling what the outcome of the end of the movie would be since there was so much going on at one time. This is a great movie even if you don't like who is in it, the story itself is enough to keep you interested.</div>

#46572  by Blotus
 Sat Aug 25, 2001 4:19 pm
<div style='font: 10pt "arial narrow"; text-align: left; padding: 0% 5% 0% 5%; '>...How the crap could you expect something like American Pie out of Cruel Intentions?</div>

#46575  by Imakeholesinu
 Sat Aug 25, 2001 5:06 pm
<div style='font: 10pt Arial; text-align: left; '>Because I just recently saw both.</div>

#46577  by S.Cody2
 Sat Aug 25, 2001 10:28 pm
<div style='font: 14pt Plakatbau; text-align: left; '>Oh, of course. What?</div>

#46580  by ManaMan
 Sun Aug 26, 2001 10:59 am
<div style='font: 12pt Helvetica; text-align: left; '>yeah. Cruel Intentions is a great movie.</div>

#46593  by Gone to Shakers
 Sun Aug 26, 2001 6:00 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>I don't dislike her at all. I just hate buffy =)</div>

#46606  by Crono
 Sun Aug 26, 2001 11:32 pm
<div style='font: 12pt Arial; text-align: left; '>Yah, I'll agree, I loved the movie as well (they showed it often on HBO/Showtime a while back, and found myself watching it again).</div>

#46658  by Slappy White
 Tue Aug 28, 2001 9:58 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>Yes, I own the DVD, it's great. But it's actually a modern day remake of the period piece movie; Dangerous Liasons.</div>