The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Testin out the sounds of techno once again.....

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #46796  by Imakeholesinu
 Sun Sep 02, 2001 12:25 am
<div style='font: 10pt Arial; text-align: left; '>Back to my roots in other words. Been kickin it to the sounds of Aphex Twin lately. Downloaded a nice little tune by them called 'Stone in Focus'. Puts me to sleep like a little baby. Next up, went back to some old school Moby, tunes off 'Everything is Wrong' like 'When it's Cold I Like To Die' and 'God moving over the face of the water.' Mostly to help me through my writers block so I can get these damn papers done. Picked up a couple DDR remixes that aren't much worth noting unfortunatly. Last night I got into some Daft Punk, started off with 'One More Time', love that tune. To top it all off, I've met my master, Pete Tong. I don't know what it is about this guy's music, but it gets the blood flowing everytime I hear it. Then I got my hands on this local guy's stuff before I left for college and some of it ain't half bad. His name is Dave Jacobs.</div>