The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• BTW, Farscape/Sci Fi fans...

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #46627  by Tortolia
 Mon Aug 27, 2001 11:31 pm
<div style='font: 9pt arial; text-align: left; '>Tonight was the first night they're doing this.

Anyway, on Monday-Thursday nights, 8 PM, Sci-Fi's showing Farscape. All the episodes, starting with the pilot ep (which was tonight).

An incredible show, and if you haven't been following it through the last few years, a great way to catch up. I know I missed more than half of both the first and second seasons, so I'll be taping/watching them.

Check it out - it's a great show.</div>
 #46629  by EsquE
 Mon Aug 27, 2001 11:42 pm
<div style='font: 12pt Baskerville; text-align: left; '>...<i><big>I'll probably watch it tomorrow. Thank god for the VCR or I'd miss em all when I went back to work. I'm also glad they didn't start this until after they finished the entire run of Babylon 5 or I'd never have enough time to watch all of them. I'm also watching the Invisible Man on a regular basis now. Fantastic show. Sci-Fi accounts for about 90% of my tv watching time.</i></big></div>

#46633  by Tessian
 Tue Aug 28, 2001 1:52 am
<div style='font: 11pt Dominion; text-align: left; '>I watched it religiously the first season... somewhere around the 2nd season I kept on missing it though</div>

#46637  by Tortolia
 Tue Aug 28, 2001 12:49 pm
<div style='font: 9pt arial; text-align: left; '>Yeah...I'm just waiting for Sci-Fi to get off their ass and so an I-Man Chain Reaction, because I missed the pilot episode and most of the first half of season 1. Kind of odd to know so much about the show but not have seen some of the formative episodes.</div>

#46641  by Torgo
 Tue Aug 28, 2001 1:39 pm
<div style='font: 9pt Arial; text-align: left; '>Bleh...my dorm doesn't have cable. Goodbye Scifi Channel, CN and a few others. Let's hope some sympathetic soul will put them up in Morpheus.</div>

#46643  by SineSwiper
 Tue Aug 28, 2001 1:54 pm
<div style='font: 11pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light"; text-align: left; '>Hell yeah! Too bad I missed this message yesterday.</div>

#46647  by King Kabong
 Tue Aug 28, 2001 3:01 pm
<div style='font: 10pt Arial; text-align: left; '>ooh... I'll try to check that out... it took a while for that show to grow on me, but it finally did...</div>

#46725  by Ishamael
 Thu Aug 30, 2001 12:14 am
<div style='font: 14pt "Sans Serif"; text-align: justify; padding: 0% 15% 0% 15%; '>8 PM EST?</div>

#46807  by Ishamael
 Mon Sep 03, 2001 4:26 am
<div style='font: 14pt "Sans Serif"; text-align: justify; padding: 0% 15% 0% 15%; '>Saw a few eps. Something is preventing me from just *really* getting into the show. Not that it's a bad show or anything....</div>