The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Finally got into this whole Farscape thing that people have been talking about for so long...

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #47268  by WolfSamurai
 Thu Oct 04, 2001 7:55 pm
<div style='font: 14pt Agatha; text-align: left; '>I recently got the first DVD of the series at work for like $5. Seeing so many people in here say good things about it, I figured that it was worth a shot. Damn, it was pretty nifty stuff. Claudia Black rocks. The DVD had cool features too with some pretty good commentary tracks on both episodes and a Making Of featurette. Dragonfly is downloading more episodes from Morpheus for us to watch, but I plan on getting DVDs if I can if they keep up the good extras.</div>

#47271  by Tortolia
 Fri Oct 05, 2001 10:48 am
<div style='font: 9pt arial; text-align: left; '>Thanks to Sci-Fi showing the whole series, I've now seen all of season one, and season 2 just started last night. Great stuff - I really wish I hadn't missed all this during the first go-around. It's really changed my views on some chars - especially Rygel.</div>

#47290  by Tessian
 Sat Oct 06, 2001 12:32 am
<div style='font: 11pt Dominion; text-align: left; '>lol.. I tell everyone how great the show is.. and no one believes me, toldya so :) Now you gotta start watching I-man. Was Scifi Prime last night new?</div>

#47291  by Tessian
 Sat Oct 06, 2001 12:33 am
<div style='font: 11pt Dominion; text-align: left; '>nm.. movie night it seems</div>

#47314  by EsquE
 Sat Oct 06, 2001 11:26 pm
<div style='font: 12pt Baskerville; text-align: left; '>Same here, but did it seem to you like an episode was missing, with Zan freaking out and that one ship firing on them at the beginning...did I miss something?</div>