The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Smashing Pumpkins will be releasing a greatest hits album soon, it will also be free for download off of their website

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #47739  by Gone to Shakers
 Thu Nov 15, 2001 1:03 am
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>I've only heard this, I know of no other details other than there will be four new songs which are available to download now off of the Smashing Pumpkins Website.

They'll probably just put their Video songs on it, but I think my favorite songs by the Pumpkins are:

Today
Raindrops and Sunshowers
Disarm
Rhinoceros
Tonight Tonight
Bodies
Love
Jellybelly

Well, those are the ones I can think of off hand that I'd like to see on the album. Bullet With Butterfly Wings, 1979, and Zero were probably their three most popular, but I guess I just got bored of them, no doubt those three will be on the album.</div>

#47740  by Gone to Shakers
 Thu Nov 15, 2001 1:48 am
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>Forgot about Mayonaise and Eye, Rocket and Cherub Rock are also pretty good and deserve to be on the album</div>
 #47742  by Gone to Shakers
 Thu Nov 15, 2001 2:02 am
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>Disc 1
1. Siva

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Rhinoceros

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Drown

4. Cherub Rock

5. Today

6. Disarm

7. Landslide

8. Bullet With Butterfly Wings

9. 1979

10. Zero

11. Tonight, Tonight

12. Ave Adore

13. Perfect

14. Eye

15. Everlasting Gaze

16. Stand Inside Your Love

17. Real Love

18. Untitled

Disc 2
1. Lucky 13

2. Aeroplane Flies High

3. Because You Are

4. Slow Dawn

5. Believe

6. My Mistake

7. Marquis In Spades

8. Here's To The Atom Bomb

9. Sparrow

10. Waiting

11. Saturnine

12. Rock On

13. Set The Ray

14. Winterlong

15. Soot And Stars

16. Blissed And Gone</div>