The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• I never thought I'd ask this, but are there any good mp3 search engines on the web?  My university's put a bandwith cap on Morpheus and all its ilk, so they're no longer viable.

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #48172  by Manshoon
 Thu Jan 17, 2002 11:17 pm
<div style='font: 14pt "Times New Roman"; text-align: left; '>I never thought I'd ask this, but are there any good mp3 search engines on the web? My university's put a bandwith cap on Morpheus and all its ilk, so they're no longer viable.</div>

#48185  by Gone to Shakers
 Fri Jan 18, 2002 3:50 pm
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>www.audiogalaxy.com, you have to download a small file called the satelite though, it's basicly just a search engine though.</div>

#48186  by Manshoon
 Fri Jan 18, 2002 3:57 pm
<div style='font: 14pt "Times New Roman"; text-align: left; '>I've got that, but I still get crap speeds on it.</div>

#48195  by Gone to Shakers
 Sat Jan 19, 2002 4:58 pm
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>Hmmm, weird, it should work because it's all done through the browser, the Satelite just locates the source or something.</div>