The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Fast and the Furious is a pretty damned sweet film...See it if you haven't...

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.

#48598  by Ishamael
 Sat Feb 23, 2002 10:37 pm
<div style='font: 14pt "Sans Serif"; text-align: justify; padding: 0% 15% 0% 15%; '>Whore, you should know by now that NOTHING has been established unless *I've* had a say in it. Now back onto the corner with you...</div>

#48600  by Tessian
 Sun Feb 24, 2002 1:46 am
<div style='font: 11pt Dominion; text-align: left; '>Actually.. I didn't find it that great a movie..besides a good 'ohh ahh' film.. it wasn't the blockbuster I was led to believe</div>

#48605  by Zeus
 Sun Feb 24, 2002 2:07 am
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>Incredibly fun movie. A blast to watch, especially if you like nice cars. I'm no car nut, but I like nice cars. Kinda like Gran Turismo come to life :-0</div>

#48612  by Zeus
 Sun Feb 24, 2002 1:58 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>That was on of those movies where you need to like cars AND you needed to see it in the theatre first, it really makes a big difference for a first impression</div>