The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Dear God, why do they even bother?

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.

#48792  by G-man Joe
 Sat Mar 16, 2002 12:35 am
<div style='font: 11pt "comic sans MS"; text-align: left; '>I agree. This type of movie, Texas Chainsaw Massacre....just isn't a Hitchcock type suspense movie like The Others and 6th Sense were. Guess we'll have to see.</div>

#48794  by Gone to Shakers
 Sat Mar 16, 2002 11:18 am
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>Lets see him try to make Commando without Violence or one liners.</div>

#48796  by SineSwiper
 Sat Mar 16, 2002 12:43 pm
<div style='font: 11pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light"; text-align: left; '>Not that I like TCM, but if Michael Bay got ran over by a dump truck, I don't think I'd shed a tear.</div>

#48804  by Stephen
 Sun Mar 17, 2002 1:46 am
<div style='font: 10pt Arial; text-align: left; '>What "gore" would they be talking about? There was very little actual blood or anything like that in the original TCM. It was what we imagined that terrified more than what was actually shown. Jesus, nothing is sacred anymore.</div>

#48810  by Zeus
 Sun Mar 17, 2002 11:28 am
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>I'm not sure if you read the post from a month ago, but they're making a freakin' movie called Sherlock Holmes and the Vengence of Dracula. All that is sacred was lost a long time ago. They might even make an Exorcist remake for crying out loud!</div>

#48828  by SineSwiper
 Mon Mar 18, 2002 2:28 am
<div style='font: 11pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light"; text-align: left; '>Hey, that movie has Jude Law in it, so I'm still hopeful of it.</div>