The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• The Osbournes is the best show to come out of MTV. Too bad it's on MTV. Damn bleeps. Shoulda been on another channel.

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #49087  by G-man Joe
 Wed Apr 10, 2002 9:45 am
<div style='font: 11pt "comic sans MS"; text-align: left; '>The Osbournes is the best show to come out of MTV. Too bad it's on MTV. Damn bleeps. Shoulda been on another channel.</div>

#49090  by Zeus
 Wed Apr 10, 2002 4:13 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>Yeah, I actually caught an episode the other day (loud neighbours one). Damned, it was funny. And the funniest thing about it is they're not even trying, they're just being themselves</div>

#49091  by G-man Joe
 Wed Apr 10, 2002 8:24 pm
<div style='font: 11pt "comic sans MS"; text-align: left; '>"I'm the *bleep*ing Prince of Dahk-ness and you have *bleep*ing bubbles floating from my stage?" (nearly passed out from laffing so hard on that one!)</div>

#49093  by Zeus
 Thu Apr 11, 2002 12:04 am
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>LOL, that was killer. But I loved Ozzy terrorizing his bulldog with that fake bulldog that made the barking noise when he moved it's mouth, making it look like a fake bark. I was laughing the whole show over that, every time they showed it</div>