The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Anyone else catch any part of ABC's documentary "The Hamptons"(subtitle: Where even the straight guys are gay)?  Ugh.  I say we release every al'Queda and Taliban prisoner in Cuba upon that place and let them do as they please...

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #49608  by Ishamael
 Tue Jun 04, 2002 3:35 am
<div style='font: 14pt "Sans Serif"; text-align: justify; padding: 0% 15% 0% 15%; '>Anyone else catch any part of ABC's documentary "The Hamptons"(subtitle: Where even the straight guys are gay)? Ugh. I say we release every al'Queda and Taliban prisoner in Cuba upon that place and let them do as they please...</div>

#49628  by Sephy
 Tue Jun 04, 2002 10:54 pm
<div style='font: 12pt "Times New Roman"; text-align: left; '>I saw it. Wow.</div>

#49657  by Ishamael
 Fri Jun 07, 2002 1:50 am
<div style='font: 14pt "Sans Serif"; text-align: justify; padding: 0% 15% 0% 15%; '>Did you get all icky just watching it. Can't believe there are people like that....well, actually I can as I've run into quite a few. Just can't believe there are so many people like that all in one area...</div>