The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• *Tchhht* "Tchhht allright Tchhht" *Tchhht* Just watched it again for the umpteenth time

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #49859  by Derithian
 Thu Jun 27, 2002 10:37 pm
<div style='font: italic bold 14pt ; text-align: center; '>Yes, the greatest Jack Black Comedy of all time has been seen for the kajillionth time. I just went out and bought the dvd for saving silverman. No funnier movie in recent history. You can't go wrong. I had never seen it in the fully uncut non-theatre version though and it makes it even better. SO laugh at me for loving this movie but damnit, I can never talk in a walkie talkie again without the tchhht sound. Great fucking movie. so C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon</div>

#49863  by Imakeholesinu
 Fri Jun 28, 2002 4:26 pm
<div style='font: 10pt Arial; text-align: left; '>Orange county?</div>

#49864  by Lee
 Fri Jun 28, 2002 9:16 pm
<div style='font: ; text-align: left; '>Oh, man, I remember that movie. God, I need to watch that again. "We got this problem, coach. You see, there's this girl, and-" "KILL 'ER!"</div>

#49865  by Derithian
 Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:14 pm
<div style='font: italic bold 14pt ; text-align: center; '>KuminaYEAH!!</div>

#49954  by Drew S.
 Tue Jul 09, 2002 11:24 pm
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>I've never seen Orange County, but ponder this fact: the movie, set at Stanford, was shot elsewhere because Stanford wouldn't allow it to be filmed on campus. And is Jack Back even in that? What are you talking about?</div>

#49978  by SineSwiper
 Wed Jul 10, 2002 2:10 am
<div style='font: 11pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light"; text-align: left; '>Yeah, Mr. Black is in that one.</div>