The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• reign of fire......once again.  a very cool movie that sucked.  It shined in one area....the animation of the dragons was just fantastic.  other than that story/acting sucked

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #50027  by Derithian
 Sat Jul 13, 2002 4:05 am
<div style='font: italic bold 14pt ; text-align: center; '>reign of fire......once again. a very cool movie that sucked. It shined in one area....the animation of the dragons was just fantastic. other than that story/acting sucked</div>
 #50032  by Torgo
 Sat Jul 13, 2002 11:44 pm
<div style='font: 9pt Arial; text-align: left; '>My only expectations for this fim was post-apocalyptic dragon slaying with modern military arsenal, and that's what I got. Hell, they even threw in a dash of medieval times into the mix. Once I saw McConaghey break out the battle axe, I thought this was the coolest movie ever.</div>

#50035  by Lox
 Sun Jul 14, 2002 12:26 am
<div style='font: bold 9pt ; text-align: left; '>I definately agree with that. There weren't enough scenes with dragons though. That would have made it allll better. :)</div>

#50052  by G-man Joe
 Mon Jul 15, 2002 10:22 am
<div style='font: 11pt "Fine Hand"; text-align: left; '>I might see this and end up liking it. If it's anything like "Highlander".....which I love, it could be another cult classic.</div>

#50104  by Oracle
 Tue Jul 23, 2002 1:45 am
<div style='font: bold 10pt ; text-align: left; '>More like Mad Max on fire and wings than Highlander</div>