The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• well zeus you ain't gonna like it but tell graham for me.  I wanna own a tour bus

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #50852  by Derithian
 Sat Sep 07, 2002 3:16 pm
<div style='font: italic bold 14pt ; text-align: center; '>so I went to the hip show and I got there 3 hours early because I didn't know where the venue was. I got there and I decided to walk around. And I'm walking around I see a guy sitting outside of the bands trailor. I'm thinking it's just some rabid fan that wanted to get a glimpse of the band....Well it wasn't. I said hi and started talking just as I was walking by. When I look at him it made me stop in my tracks. It was gordon downie just sitting on a lawn chair in front of the tour bus. It was really weird to me So we talked for a while. A little bit of talk about algonquin park and the muskoka area and shit like that. The guy showed me the inside of their tour bus.....fucking big screen tv and shit...absolutely sweet. I swear to god it may be bigger than my apartment. They gave me a copy of their new album signed by all as well as a shirt, hat, and event poster all signed. So I've been an insane hip fan lately...SO I got to hang with the band and then I went to the show which was absolutely amazing...More than absolutely amazing it was...>>>FUCK!......best show I have ever seen....the hip with 100 people in a theatre. I love it .</div>

#50866  by Zeus
 Sun Sep 08, 2002 12:25 am
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>Coo. I can imagine a Hip fan would absolutely have a blast with that. I'll let Malhavok read this post too. And as for the tour bus, damn straight, I want one too. I could drive around the States 10 times consecutively in one of those (I DESPISE driving long distances normally)</div>