The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• I've always wondered about this show...but after watching 2 minutes of Smallville I am very glad I never did watch it

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #52226  by Tessian
 Sun Nov 24, 2002 5:09 pm
<div style='font: 11pt Dominion; text-align: left; '>Genius 4.0 kid in metal shop gets a bad grade because he made a crap ass letter opener and thought he could get away with it. So he bitches to the teacher afterschool and kills him when he tells him he got a generous C.

Stupid enough yet?

Oops, accidentally left it on-- now Lex gets a parking ticket and ends up smashing the shit out of the parking cop's little car with a golf club he was taking to an auction... As the guy said "You are willing to give away $4,000 golf clubs to charity but you're going to gripe over a $35 parking ticket?"

Boy this is one stupid ass show.</div>
 #52227  by Eric
 Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:23 pm
<div style='font: 11pt ; text-align: left; '>
Genius 4.0 kid in metal shop gets a bad grade because he made a crap ass letter opener and thought he could get away with it. So he bitches to the teacher afterschool and kills him when he tells him he got a generous C.
So far all of the people in Smallville who have been affected by the meteor rocks develop a special ability and tend to become mentally unstable, due to the radiation of the rocks, or the nature of their techniques, but I didn't expect you to know that because YOU DON'T WATCH THE SHOW. The reason he bitched is because he wanted to get out of Smallville by any means neccisary, and he needed to get a hold on some scholarship the Luthors are offering, that'll pay for his entire college tuition. Why take it to the extreme and kill over it? Because he's mentally unstable, due to the meteor rocks! But then I WOULDN'T EXPECT YOU TO KNOW THIS BECAUSE YOU DON'T WATCH THE SHOW!
Stupid enough yet?
Oops, accidentally left it on-- now Lex gets a parking ticket and ends up smashing the shit out of the parking cop's little car with a golf club he was taking to an auction... As the guy said "You are willing to give away $4,000 golf clubs to charity but you're going to gripe over a $35 parking ticket?"
OK, first of all, if you're gonna qoute the prick of a parking cop, quote Lex as well "He provides over 2,500 jobs in the town that pays that little asshole's salary." The parking cop was being a prick, he basically told Lex he's not shit, and he's spoiled and he doesn't work for living, which would work on Lex's nerves because IF YOU EVER WATCHED THE SHOW, you'd know people always judge him by his past when he was nothing more then just a spoiled kid. If I was Lex, I wouldn't be talked down upon by some prick who gets a hard on everytime he writes a parking ticket either.
Boy this is one stupid ass show.
Don't talk about things you know nothing about.</div>

#52228  by Imakeholesinu
 Sun Nov 24, 2002 8:20 pm
<div style='font: 10pt Arial; text-align: left; '>Smallville is a great show.</div>
 #52231  by Tessian
 Sun Nov 24, 2002 11:14 pm
<div style='font: 11pt Dominion; text-align: left; '>and as for the killing thing, the dumbass deserved a C-- he made a crappy ass letter opener! I could understand if the teacher was being a bitch and grading hard, but he was generous in a C. And as for the Lex thing yes I was premature on that; later in the episode he did seem to be not such a bad guy. I just found that beginning part very stupid.

And this is too very different from Drumline; I based that original opinion on all that was available to me at the time</div>

#52232  by Eric
 Sun Nov 24, 2002 11:57 pm
<div style='font: 11pt ; text-align: left; '>That's the point, the teacher was still being nice, but he got killed anyway get it?</div>