The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Ok to keep the day of 100 posts going, I will post impressions about a bunch of music cds you don't care about.

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #52374  by Mr.Person
 Sun Dec 01, 2002 9:27 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>Modest Mouse - The Moon & Antarctica - It's a pretty good album, from one of the more consistent performers available in rock. Sound like an indie rock band, but a lot of people who like emo music also like the band. Good clean production values which don't stray into overproduced territory seperate this album from their previous releases. It has some crappy songs on it like "Tiny Cities Made of Ashes", but overall the lyrics are A+, and there is a lot of variety and it's catchy enough to appeal to most people.

Spoon - Kill The Moonlight - Most of the bands releases sound like a hard rock album with some elements of punk music in it. This album - doesn't sound punk or even hard rock at all. Album features prominent use of a keyboard of all things and it sounds quite a bit more experimental and softer than their previous albums. It's a good album but definately not as good as their previous releases. I'd recommend buying a "A Series of Sneaks" and "Girls Can Tell" before this one.

The Replacements - Let It Be - Kickass classic 80's rock album(NOT BUTT ROCK), blew my mind away. Enough said.</div>