The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Just to keep the Day of 100 Posts going, who here other than Tort and I actually watches 24 on a weekly basis? What do YOU think of this year vs last year (if you saw last year)? If it's your first year, what do you think of the show?

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #52373  by Zeus
 Sun Dec 01, 2002 8:56 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>Just to keep the Day of 100 Posts going, who here other than Tort and I actually watches 24 on a weekly basis? What do YOU think of this year vs last year (if you saw last year)? If it's your first year, what do you think of the show?</div>

#52377  by Gentz
 Sun Dec 01, 2002 11:39 pm
<div style='font: 11pt arial; text-align: left; '>Kiefer's career went downhill after Lost Boys : )</div>

#52379  by Ishamael
 Mon Dec 02, 2002 12:58 am
<div style='font: 14pt "Sans Serif"; text-align: justify; padding: 0% 15% 0% 15%; '>You haven't been keeping up or you'd know I'm a 24 addict too. I'm loving it...is it as good as last seasons? It's way too early to tell right now.</div>

#52383  by Tortolia
 Mon Dec 02, 2002 2:21 am
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>I don't know if I like it more or less, but I do appreciate how much the stakes have been raised, as well as Kiefer's acting this season. Plus, as far as subplots go, the Kate/Reza one is more interesting than Teri's adventures in LA...</div>

#52384  by Zeus
 Mon Dec 02, 2002 7:17 am
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>Up to this point, I'm surprised they were not only able to keep the edginess of last season, but also, as you said, raise the stakes. So, we'll have to see how it plays out, but it's got a very good chance at being even better</div>

#52385  by Zeus
 Mon Dec 02, 2002 7:18 am
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>Not at all, after that he found his niche. He did awesome in Dark City as well. He just doesn't do very much in the way of mainstream anymore, he likes to actually act too much. I might go see Phone Booth just 'cause of him, if Fox ever releases it</div>

#52389  by Gentz
 Mon Dec 02, 2002 10:23 am
<div style='font: 11pt arial; text-align: left; '>Yeah, I agree. I was just trying to give Lost Boys some props : )</div>

#52406  by Zeus
 Tue Dec 03, 2002 11:28 am
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>...but what will they do for next season? I can't see the show lasting for more than another season or two at most</div>

#52407  by Tortolia
 Tue Dec 03, 2002 11:44 am
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>I'm still naive enough to think that they'll stop running 24 when they stop running out of compelling plots. Then again, this is Fox.</div>

#52412  by Zeus
 Tue Dec 03, 2002 5:06 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>It'll go at least one year more than it should....unless Keifer decides to leave. Even then, they'll just find someone else</div>