The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• FINALLY, I'm currently converting The Two Towers....

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #52991  by Zeus
 Tue Jan 14, 2003 5:39 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>I was able to grab the fix for the files, but it seems that the files were already fixed and I still had that one freeze frame at 7:50. I'm converting them all to VCD anyways so I can watch them on my DVD player, so I just cut out that one second. I checked and it's not even noticable. So those of you interested, give me a few more days (I do go to school full-time and have a life) and I'll have them all ready and up in VCD format. But if you're really THAT impatient, I'll put up my FTP tonight and you can grab the Xvid version.

Out of sheer curiosity, who here is even interested in this? And is there anyone who would prefer the Xvid over the VCD? Of course, the VCD won't be as good quality (different level of compression), but it's still amazing. Only the really anal ones will have a problem.</div>

#52995  by Anarky
 Tue Jan 14, 2003 7:01 pm
<div style='font: 11pt ; text-align: left; '>I would prefer the xvid to do my own encoding, whats teh FTP info?</div>

#52997  by Zeus
 Tue Jan 14, 2003 10:53 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>Give me a day or two to put it up, I'll let you know over ICQ. Out of curiosity, what type of encoding you gonna do?</div>