The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Well, what do you know? I've actually been able to watch TV this semester!

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #53350  by Imakeholesinu
 Tue Feb 11, 2003 8:11 pm
<div style='font: 10pt Arial; text-align: left; '>Yes, and I've found out that there are a few shows that are actually worth watching! First, I start my day with my classes, then depending on what day it is, nap time. If I can, I catch MTV Hits at noon cause it's got better video's than TRL. TRL is shit right now, and I'm still pissed that they don't play the videos to their full length and they interrupt them with those stupid ass commentaries from the audience. Oh well, just as long as GC and 50 cent keep going back and forth on the top spot I'm happy. After TRL, it's G Gundam time, nothing else, G Gundam ownz. After that, it's Around the Horn on ESPN, I love this show, I don't know why, but I love it, also cause right after it, PTI is on, and I love Cornhieser and Wilbon. If I wanted I would watch sports center after them, but for christsake, sci-fi decided it wanted to put Roswell on at 5, so I watch that before I go get food usually. Then hockey is on two to three days out of the week. Then it's usually back to MTV for whatever looks good on the ten spot (clone high, the osbournes.). If I'm really bored, it's Tech TV time to catch whatever is on there, or I surf.

Things I watch when I'm smashed, can't get enough of the sunday night sexy show on Oxygen. There is nothing more disturbing than a 60+ year old woman giving some chick tips on how to give a guy a blow job.

Things I want to see, sci-fi had Existenz on last week, I got to catch part of it, and it looked really cool. I want to catch the Dune mini-series on Sci-fi and the two seasons of Roswell that I missed since the WB dropped it. If I could I'd like to start watching smallville cause it seems like it just gets more and more interesting everytime I catch a glimpse of it. 

I have not watched any farscape this season since I'm starting from season one and going straight through, unless they start showing re-runs on sci-fi at some point during the semester.

My mom's boyfriend's son has all three sopranos seasons on DVD that have been released, so this summer I will probably watch that.

That's about all I got.</div>

#53355  by Julius Seeker
 Tue Feb 11, 2003 10:17 pm
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>Dude, I can't stand the Sunday Night Sex Show, especially when you have 3-6 yappy girls over watching it with the volume up almost every Sunday while trying to do some actual school work =P</div>

#53357  by SineSwiper
 Tue Feb 11, 2003 10:22 pm
<div style='font: 11pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light"; text-align: left; '>MTV, ESPN, Oxygen? Man, you are a geniune corporate whooore!</div>

#53366  by Flip
 Wed Feb 12, 2003 10:30 am
<div style='font: 12pt "Cooper Black"; text-align: left; '>so lemme get this straight... every Sunday you have 3-6 girls over to watch a sex show and you're complaining instead of trying to work it?</div>

#53367  by Eric
 Wed Feb 12, 2003 10:57 am
<div style='font: 11pt ; text-align: left; '>Huh?</div>