The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Anyone else see Punk'd tonight?

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #54020  by Tessian
 Tue Mar 18, 2003 1:25 am
<div style='font: 11pt Dominion; text-align: left; '>I rarely Ever flip to MTV...but when I was watching that Gamer documentary-ish episode they had I noticed previews for this. I don't know actors names too well so I'm just going to refer to them by their shows :P It's hosted by Kelso from That 70's Show and they pretty much go around and fuck with celebrities.

In the first skit they stole Franky ______ (Malcolm as in In the Middle) $25,000 limited edition whatever car apparantly only 200 or so were made. Not too bad...kinda cruel but they all laughed afterwards.

I liked the 2nd one a lot better-- they went to Justin Timberlake's house and repoed everything from his car to his house to his dogs. Slapped official looking Seizure and Eviction tags and it was pretty professional looking. Pretty boy was PISSED and he just sat on the steps and pouted until they started kicking around his guitar. As soon as Kelso walked up to the house he started laughing

All in all it's not a bad show but they're going to have to be consistently very creative to keep me watching.</div>