The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Saw The Matrix:Reloaded.  Intial reaction:  Cool, but nothing to get THAT excited about...mostly because I was half drunk and also because I didn't really understand the repurcussions of anything ( you have to see it to know what I'm talking abo

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #55011  by Ishamael
 Thu May 15, 2003 4:09 am
<div style='font: 14pt "Sans Serif"; text-align: justify; padding: 0% 15% 0% 15%; '>Can't really give it a full review until I see Revolutions in November. I need to see it again completely sober. But that said,I think I can say pretty certainly that as a single movie, Reloaded doesn't live up to the first one...which isn't necessarily a *bad* thing. It's solid, but not as good as the first.</div>

#55061  by SineSwiper
 Fri May 16, 2003 11:28 am
<div style='font: 11pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light"; text-align: left; '>Wow...remind me not to see movies half drunk. You dumbass!</div>

#55064  by Ishamael
 Fri May 16, 2003 2:41 pm
<div style='font: 14pt "Sans Serif"; text-align: justify; padding: 0% 15% 0% 15%; '>Not my fault, I swear. Stupid peer pressure... ;)</div>