The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• After seeing the Matrix:Reloaded again(WAY better on second viewing btw), I have another question...

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #55132  by Ishamael
 Sun May 18, 2003 6:12 pm
<div style='font: 14pt "Sans Serif"; text-align: justify; padding: 0% 15% 0% 15%; '>Not only are some of the "rogue programs" merely programs that avoided deletion, but some are also programs from <i>older</i> versions of the Matrix. Any theories on how a program can survive from one iteration of the Matrix to the next after each reboot?

Also, I noticed a lot more details in the action scenes. Anyone else notice how the twins would phase in and out whenever they got hit? It was especially awesome when Morpheus had that sword fight with them in the garage and they'd phase shift whenever they'd get hit. It passes by so fast that I just missed it the first time I saw it (and being fully sober this time probably helped too). And when Morpheus grabs the Keymaker from the motorcycle on the highway scene, he uses the hilt of his Katana as a pedestel when he grabs the keymaker. Also a sweet little detail. The whole freeway scene was way cooler (as were all the fights, really) on the second viewing. And the fight between Neo and all the agents was just fucking sweet...again. The whole movie seemed better the second time around in fact.

Ok, I've rambled enough. I'm still wondering about my original question though - how could programs survive between reboots?</div>