The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• I watched Cube, and I think I'll repeat what Torgo said about the 2nd one: Interesting concept, decent plot, bad, bad acting.

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #55237  by SineSwiper
 Thu May 22, 2003 3:16 pm
<div style='font: 11pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light"; text-align: left; '>The cop was annoying. I hated how he managed to pop in at the last minute, even though it was fucking impossible to do so. The mathematics was neat, but not exact. I don't think you could store that much information in three set of numbers. Of course, the mental dolt gets to be the only one to go outside, and you don't even get to see anything except this white light. The only interesting character (besides maybe the chick) gets killed off right away. The idiot savant doesn't do anything interesting.

The concept itself was very cool, but poorly executed. A friend of mine seems to think that the coolest part of the movie (and the only one worth watching) is the first two minutes. BTW, what was the factor of primes thing? I didn't get that one.</div>