The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• If you have a popup blocker, head to Overclocked Remix NOW...

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #55644  by Agent 57
 Mon Jun 23, 2003 4:40 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '><b>Link:</b> <a href="http://remix.overclocked.org">remix.overclocked.org</a>

I've been downloading remixes off this site damn near obsessively for the past couple days now, and this music is absolutely <i>excellent</i>. There have only been a couple songs that I haven't liked all that much (I've listened to 89 songs so far), and I haven't even started downloading stuff from games like FFIV/VI/VII, Chrono Trigger/Cross, or Xenogears yet.

One word of warning - this place is popup city. Don't even bother trying if you don't have a popup blocker, alternate web browser, or somesuch. If you do, enjoy!

<i>-57</i></div>

#55645  by G-man Joe
 Mon Jun 23, 2003 5:06 pm
<div style='font: 11pt "Fine Hand"; text-align: left; '>The Agent.....lives! Hide Neo! Run Neo!</div>

#55648  by SineSwiper
 Tue Jun 24, 2003 8:51 am
<div style='font: 10pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light", "Century Gothic"; text-align: left; '>Well, I have Mozilla and see no such popups. I love Mozilla. I'll have to d/l a few songs. Used to be a big collector of VGM.</div>

#55649  by Agent 57
 Tue Jun 24, 2003 9:45 am
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>The great thing about me is that there are so many me's...Mwa ha ha. ;)</div>

#55650  by SineSwiper
 Tue Jun 24, 2003 10:07 am
<div style='font: 10pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light", "Century Gothic"; text-align: left; '>Oh, and good stuff. I've already d/led about 10-15 songs.</div>
 #55651  by Agent 57
 Tue Jun 24, 2003 10:12 am
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>I figured Mozilla would serve you well.

And I love collecting VGM too - I've even got a bunch of Magus Dawn tracks (bet that brings you down memory lane!). Too bad that projects never made it all the way to game form...the music you got for it was really damned good.

<i>-57</i></div>
 #55652  by Agent 57
 Tue Jun 24, 2003 10:13 am
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>I figured Mozilla would serve you well.

And I love collecting VGM too - I've even got a bunch of Magus Dawn tracks (bet that brings you down memory lane!). Too bad that project never made it all the way to game form...the music you got for it was really damned good.

<i>-57</i></div>
 #55656  by SineSwiper
 Wed Jun 25, 2003 9:45 pm
<div style='font: 10pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light", "Century Gothic"; text-align: left; '>Yeah, at least my musicians were professionals. A few legends from the demo scene. Still have the directory <a href="/software/magusdawn/data/music/">here</a>.

I've already d/led a bunch more shit from that site after I found the "Sort by Game" option. Still looking for a few remixes of my favorite songs from Konami's RPG music team and FF3's New Continent & Catastrophe.</div>