The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• 2 Fast 2 Furiousssssssssssssssssssssssss

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #55668  by Imakeholesinu
 Fri Jun 27, 2003 11:04 pm
<div style='font: 10pt Arial; text-align: left; '>I agree...the skyline was badass...it should have stayed through the rest of the film, I want that car. Anyway, aside from plot holes you could get all of those cars into in the scramble sequence through, it was a fun waste of 6.50 and 2 hours time. The two featured ladies in the film were nails, (yeah the chick from Training Day, OMG, she so gorgeous *drools* and Sukie I just wanted to...well...what would you do?) the cars were good, the old skool cars were better, and was the bad guy that d00d from Swingers? I wish the underworld life did look like a club with those big ass sofas. The Eclipse was nice, but that Lancer BLOWS. Save it for Rally racing. I wonder what a Subaru WRX would do to those cars? I wish Paul Walker could act, Tyrees is decent, and Ludi? So I guess we'll see 50 Cent in 3x Faster?

"WE AIN'T HUNGRY!"</div>

#55669  by Eric
 Sat Jun 28, 2003 12:06 am
<div style='font: 11pt ; text-align: left; '>Bah Tyrease has his punk moments. :P</div>

#55670  by Eric
 Sat Jun 28, 2003 12:07 am
<div style='font: 11pt ; text-align: left; '>BTW did anybody else think it's a bit impossible to keep your car in the reverse gear for as long as he did?</div>

#55679  by Zeus
 Mon Jun 30, 2003 1:21 am
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>Who cares if they could act, the cars are the only reason to see the damned movie</div>