The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Random stuff....

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #55980  by Imakeholesinu
 Fri Aug 01, 2003 1:25 pm
<div style='font: 10pt Arial; text-align: left; '>Gigli looks interesting. I may have to go see it sometime, not because of J.Lo, but the criminal underground intrigues me.

The New Battlestar Galactica, if you've ever seen the orignal, the remake sci-fi is doing in December will be nothing like the series, as stated by Edward James Olmos.

I watched the Rules of Attraction again, and I don't think it's that bad anymore. I really enjoyed it, and the music by tomandandy fucking creeps you out, but is awesome none the less.

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking barrels is fucking hilarious and has so many twists it'll make you feel like you are playing twister, unfortunately the english speak with such a thick fucking accent you can't understand them half the time, and they use underworld lingo, which if you have the DVD you can decipher some of what is being said.</div>

#55982  by Zeus
 Fri Aug 01, 2003 4:19 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>Don't see Gigli, it's all about Ben and J-Ho in the same movie together. Any semblence of "coolness" will be shot dead in the first 20 seconds. And Lock Stock is fun as hell</div>

#55988  by SineSwiper
 Fri Aug 01, 2003 11:54 pm
<div style='font: 10pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light", "Century Gothic"; text-align: left; '>I think it's kinda funny just how much the critics are bashing this movie. I caught a glimpse of Fox News' "Big Story" about "the box office bomb" opening Monday.</div>

#55989  by Zeus
 Fri Aug 01, 2003 11:55 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>Also, the movie was held back for release for over a year 'cause it sucked so bad. Only because of the popularity of the Affhack/J-Ho relationship is it being released</div>

#55990  by SineSwiper
 Sat Aug 02, 2003 12:15 am
<div style='font: 10pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light", "Century Gothic"; text-align: left; '>Heh...it was so bad with Snatch that the DVD had a pikey-only subtitles option.</div>

#55992  by SineSwiper
 Sat Aug 02, 2003 12:28 am
<div style='font: 10pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light", "Century Gothic"; text-align: left; '>Didn't they almost send it straight to video?</div>

#55998  by the Gray
 Sat Aug 02, 2003 1:10 pm
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>Rules of Attraction is a watchable Chick Flick, I'll give it that. Lock Stock I understood just fine, but then again half my extended family is Scottish/British.</div>

#56000  by Tortolia
 Sat Aug 02, 2003 2:05 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>I read the book, and I really don't see how that could be considered a chick flick.</div>

#56005  by Zeus
 Mon Aug 11, 2003 9:34 am
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>They should have. It's not even gonna make $10mil</div>

#56016  by the Gray
 Tue Aug 12, 2003 3:41 pm
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>Watch the Movie, then you'll understand.</div>