The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Garden State is very, very good. (I saw it again. Yes, it's that good. Go watch it.)

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.

#60492  by Gentz
 Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:13 am
<div style='font: 11pt arial; text-align: left; '>I'm gonna have to see this movie...I don't know if it's playing here though</div>

#60495  by Torgo
 Sat Aug 21, 2004 4:55 am
<div style='font: 9pt Arial; text-align: left; '>I wish. However, the 175 theater release probably means that I and many others'll have to wait for it to hit video stores.</div>

#60518  by Imakeholesinu
 Mon Aug 23, 2004 3:45 pm
<div style='font: 10pt Arial; text-align: left; '>I saw a preview for it once I got down to school and I want to go see it now, but it's playing in St. Louis and I don't feel like driving all the way up there to go see just one movie. But what I will do is get it when it comes to DVD before christmas.</div>

#60519  by Kupek
 Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:32 pm
<div style='font: 10pt verdana; text-align: left; padding: 0% 10% 0% 10%; '>I guess I was lucky that I was up in northern Virginia last week, I saw it in two different theaters.</div>

#60521  by Sephy
 Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:49 am
<div style='font: 12pt "Times New Roman"; text-align: left; '>My friend got free tickets to the sneak preview here, and I agree, it was amazing. Best movie I've seen all year.</div>