The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Woohoo.  Derithian is now leaving to portland  to see Sam Roberts in an empty bar.  I also get to do an interview him for the art's  and entertainment section of the big paper here.  It blows my mind they accepted my proposal with

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #60621  by Derithian
 Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:29 pm
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>Hell I'm interviewing a band noone has heard of in this country.....I guess they liked the angle I'm coming at. Rather than a your music is great yadda yadda how did you get into music stereotypical angle I'm going to pull a "What's it like beign an absolutely massive band at home that could sell out stadium shows to playing small bars and having trouble selling 50 tickets? Sort of a do you like being a small band that has to earn new fans all over again down here.... I got authorized for 750 words....YES!</div>

#60622  by Derithian
 Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:30 pm
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>hey grey and other people who heard him....anything you want me to ask?</div>

#60624  by Zeus
 Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:49 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>That's pretty freakin' great (I don't mind him)</div>

#60626  by Derithian
 Tue Sep 07, 2004 4:18 pm
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>wooohoooo and he gets free tickets to see Sam Roberts Opening for The Tragically him on the 9th of october.....this month is gonna rule</div>

#60634  by SineSwiper
 Wed Sep 08, 2004 5:42 am
<div style='font: 10pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light", "Century Gothic"; text-align: left; '>Way to go, Cameron Crowe.</div>
 #60676  by the Gray
 Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:39 pm
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>Also, ask why the 3 songs from their EP were dropped from the first album. They were good tunes.

Damn....just noticed the date. You've already done the interview. Crap.

Hope it went well, give us a synopsis.</div>

#60677  by Derithian
 Thu Sep 09, 2004 7:56 pm
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>yeah I'm working on typing up the transcript now....oh and on october 8th I get to be really happy and see them again....when they open for the hip....plus I get an interview with gord....</div>

#60682  by SineSwiper
 Fri Sep 10, 2004 1:49 am
<div style='font: 10pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light", "Century Gothic"; text-align: left; '>The Gord? I want to see that one.</div>

#60693  by Derithian
 Fri Sep 10, 2004 2:46 pm
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>Yes I get an interview with the hip themselves...thank god for becomming palls with Sam....</div>