The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Wow, I'm really impressed with Shaun of the Dead. Definitely one of the better zombie movies, or hell, one of the better horror comedies I've seen. And for you film buffs there are tons of references to Romero flicks and other movies just waiting for you

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #62588  by Torgo
 Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:24 am
<div style='font: 9pt Arial; text-align: left; '>Wow, I'm really impressed with Shaun of the Dead. Definitely one of the better zombie movies, or hell, one of the better horror comedies I've seen. And for you film buffs there are tons of references to Romero flicks and other movies just waiting for you to pick 'em out.</div>

#62590  by Zeus
 Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:10 am
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>It's as good a zombie films as it is a comedy, which was a surprise</div>

#62591  by Julius Seeker
 Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:22 pm
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>I liked 28 Days later and the Resident Evil movies (which I went in watching without all of these predetermined expectations that some Shriners who I could name had). I re-watched the first RE movie, it's a lot better after you have seen the second one since you know now where the plot is going.</div>

#62657  by Derithian
 Sat Jan 08, 2005 1:51 am
<div style='font: ; text-align: left; '>they are actually making a comic book sequel to it</div>

#62682  by Derithian
 Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:22 pm
<div style='font: ; text-align: left; '>DC and marvel are both in talks with him to write "From Dusk Till Shaun"</div>