The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Naruto 126

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #84452  by M'k'n'zy
 Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:26 am
Datebayo has Naruto 126 online and ready to be downloaded. ^_^ Hop onto his site and start the torrent, I watched the ep raw already and its a good one ^_^

#84458  by Eric
 Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:54 am
Yeah that fight was slightly more disturbing in the anime then the manga what with all his teeth showing and the flesh ripped away.

Garra mainly uses pressure as his offense, which is useless on a guy who can make his bones harder then Thorium.

Heh, Garra can do all that in a lush green forest, imagine how scary he'd be in an actual desert.

#84462  by Gentz
 Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:24 am
Heh, Garra can do all that in a lush green forest, imagine how scary he'd be in an actual desert.
Indeed :)

#84467  by SineSwiper
 Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:06 pm
I like how Gaara's character is developing. It seemed like he almost felt guilt for crushing Rock's arm/leg. Still keeping his scary demeanor, though.

#84471  by Zeus
 Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:43 pm
SineSwiper wrote:I like how Gaara's character is developing. It seemed like he almost felt guilt for crushing Rock's arm/leg. Still keeping his scary demeanor, though.
Yeah, he's much more of a controlled, fearsome, calculating opponent than before, when he was just a freakin' scary badass. I'll have to see how it sits with me in the long run

Man, they need to get us more than one ep a week :-)

#84472  by M'k'n'zy
 Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:53 pm
Well I have some bad news, I dont think there is an ep next week, because they are having a special for the final episode of Prince of Tennis and the first episode of Eyeshield 21

#84474  by SineSwiper
 Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:28 am
Yeah, that's in the previews. I'm sure DB will be banning more people because they don't bother reading the message that was on the end of 126. Good news is that the next one will be a hour-long episode.

#84475  by M'k'n'zy
 Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:42 am
Yeah ^_^ I hadn't watched the episode subtitled yet so I didnt know for sure that they were skipping a week. I still think its funny how many people they are banning for idiocy ^_^ I cant blame them either