The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Dragonball: The Magic Begins

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #85085  by Shellie
 Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:17 am
A friend at work told me about this "movie"

its a live action movie about Dragonball, from 1989. He said it was hilariously bad.

I gotta find this :)

http://www.badmovies.org/movies/dragonball/

#85094  by Torgo
 Tue Apr 05, 2005 3:13 pm
I see it every so often at Blockbuster. Fortunately, my good judgement usually prevails and I just pass on by, but the temptation get stronger every time.

#85124  by Ishamael
 Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:41 am
It's my life's mission to find and own a copy of this movie.

#85131  by SineSwiper
 Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:45 am
My life mission is to get a good screenshot of Patrick Stewart holding a pug in one hand and a assault rifle in the other shouting "For Atriedies". That one scene has to be the absolute low point in Patrick's career. Even lower than Masterminds.

This is the point at which Patrick is thinking "I have a fucking dog in one hand, and a fucking gun in the other, and I'm going to be shouting 'For Atriedies'?! Lynch, are you fucking crazy?! What moron would save the fucking family dog over his own life while his lord's house is getting invaded!?!"

Yeah, I want that picture. I'm sure it's not a hard mission in life, but I'm lazy. Someday I'll rent the movie and try to get the screenshot. Actually, I can Netflix the movie, and get a shot of it on my computer. Yes, and I will post it everywhere for all to see.