The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• BSG - Latest episode (SPOILERS!)

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.

#95321  by Imakeholesinu
 Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:43 am
She also played the Corener on Homicide for a couple seasons. Her name is Michelle Forbes. She is quite the bitch and she's damn good at it.

SPOLIERS SPOLIERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

I'm interested to see how the next episode plays out. Since it seems like Starbuck and Kane have similar interests, it seems like there might be some sort of compromise. I doubt she will leave the show this season. I was able to watch the new episode and I must say, holy fucking shit.

I like how Tigh's role has been established to buddy up to the XO of the Pegasus who's name escapes me at the moment (must have been that last 7 and 7). Do you think that she'll be held accountable for all of the lost lives of the civilians she marooned earlier? Pegasus also looks pretty beat up from the shots outside the ship. I think Galactica could take her, but their fighters are depleted.

This almost makes me wish there was a mod for Homeworld 2 that had BSG skins. How fucking cool would that be?

#95330  by SineSwiper
 Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:41 am
I predict that the XO will either shoot her or not shoot Adama. It's funny how Adama picks somebody that somewhat likes Kane, and Kanes picks somebody that somewhat wouldn't mind killing Kane. I think the previews for next season that SciFi were flash kinda spoiled things a bit.

I really think that Kane's going to die next episode, regardless. They have better things to do than deal with this phychopathic bitch.

(BTW, smilies suck, so I have them disabled by default.)

#95332  by Imakeholesinu
 Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:52 am
oops, forgot to do that.

#95349  by Ishamael
 Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:33 pm
I won't speculate on how it'll turn out, but I can't wait to see it. BTW, I think Kane is brutal, but I don't know if I'd call her psychopathic. She definitely doesn't have Adama's humanitarian streak.

And let's not forget, Adama would have been much more like her without the calming influence of the Prez. After all, it was the President who convinced him that the war was lost and that it was best to gather the surviving humans and get the hell outta dodge. In fact, you could probably make an OK argument that Kane is what Adama would have been if not for the President.

#95355  by Imakeholesinu
 Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:22 pm
That's true, Kane hasn't realized that the fleet is in survival mode not war mode. Maybe she'll come around...can't wait till tomorrow night.

#95391  by Ishamael
 Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:21 pm
Barret wrote:That's true, Kane hasn't realized that the fleet is in survival mode not war mode. Maybe she'll come around...can't wait till tomorrow night.

I assume you saw the latest? I must say...I didn't see that coming.

#95424  by Imakeholesinu
 Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:20 pm
I have to say I did not see that coming until it had almost already happened. Oh boy.