The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• V-For Vendetta wasfreaking amazing

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #95831  by Chris
 Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:39 pm
Made the whole wondercon trip worth it. I mean other than the fact that the weekend as a whole was fantastic already going to the world premeire screening of a movie. hell yes. and not only that the movie was amazing. Absolutely fantastic movie. so 5 or 6 months from now when it comes out go see it

#95838  by Ishamael
 Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:51 pm
I've always hated you. Thanks for giving me another reason (as if I needed one). Quick Poll: Who all wants to kill Chris?

#95846  by Imakeholesinu
 Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:56 pm
I don't want to kill him necessarily, just want to know how he gets all the great hookups with all the good hockey players.

#95851  by Chris
 Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:43 am
WONDERCON WAS AWESOME Not only did I get to see V for vendetta..... Remember guys. Remember remember the fifth of november. Because the movie rocks.....I also got to get drunk with Frank Fucking Miller. Grant Morrison, Jim Lee bought rounds of Jager and whiskey for all of us.....holy crap this weekend was awesome......Oh and I got a freelance gig for wizard

#95856  by Flip
 Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:40 am
I used to think Derith was just some poor drunkard shlup who drew well, now hes tearing into the comic scene, writing, and rubbing elbows with the big boys... what has the world come to?

I can one-up you, though, last weekend i got drunk with a guy who's brother once played basketball with Larry Bird in a pickup street game. Yeah, dont all crowd to get my autograph at once now.

#96055  by SineSwiper
 Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:01 am
Chris Hansbrough wrote:WONDERCON WAS AWESOME Not only did I get to see V for vendetta..... Remember guys. Remember remember the fifth of november. Because the movie rocks.....I also got to get drunk with Frank Fucking Miller. Grant Morrison, Jim Lee bought rounds of Jager and whiskey for all of us.....holy crap this weekend was awesome......Oh and I got a freelance gig for wizard
Heh, Jim Lee is awesome.

#96068  by Nev
 Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:48 am
Chris Hansbrough wrote:WONDERCON WAS AWESOME Not only did I get to see V for vendetta..... Remember guys. Remember remember the fifth of november. Because the movie rocks.....I also got to get drunk with Frank Fucking Miller. Grant Morrison, Jim Lee bought rounds of Jager and whiskey for all of us.....holy crap this weekend was awesome......Oh and I got a freelance gig for wizard
Wow. I've heard comics guys enjoy partying, too...

#96075  by Zeus
 Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:04 pm
Congrats, bud