The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Blade: The TV Series

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.

#96657  by Eric
 Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:46 pm
I'd watch if it was animated. But it looks very cheesy to begin with now.

#96663  by Chris
 Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:27 pm
goyer i could live without but since it's also geoff johns who knows his shit when it comes to any superhero you could possibly name I give it a chance. plus anything written by geoff has to be good. he learned the art of superhero moviemaking (and still shares an office) with Donner. so I'll give it an episode or 2. although I do think it will probably suck....as long as it isn't as bad as blade 3 i'll be fine

#96679  by Zeus
 Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:57 pm
Chris Hansbrough wrote:goyer i could live without but since it's also geoff johns who knows his shit when it comes to any superhero you could possibly name I give it a chance. plus anything written by geoff has to be good. he learned the art of superhero moviemaking (and still shares an office) with Donner. so I'll give it an episode or 2. although I do think it will probably suck....as long as it isn't as bad as blade 3 i'll be fine
Blade Trinity sucked an unspeakably large donkey cock. I watched it for free and thought I was gipped.....

#96693  by Nev
 Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:52 am
I liked the second movie. My friends and I had hours of fun making fun of the scenes where you could see the "light rays" from those flash bombs they set off actually making their way down the tunnels, slowly enough for the main characters to actually run away from them.

Later, I decided that this must be a special kind of light, called "fatuous, retarded plot device light", which actually moves at around three or four meters per second, instead of 300,000,000. I hear it'll absolutely revolutionize quantum physics...

I mean, I usually consider myself able to suspend my disbelief up to a reasonable point, but that was just egregious.

#96706  by Julius Seeker
 Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:20 pm
Yeah, the Blade movies were REALLY cheesy =P